Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ryder A.Ramsey is here!

Ok so I was suppose to be induce tuesday the 19th but some stuff came up with our doc so we moved it to wed the 20th. we were there at 10 30 and I delievered at 11 22 pm to my 8 lb 8 oz 21 inches and his head was 14 inches. I had one big boy! Ryder is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I have this love for him that u never feel until u have your child! We have been home for 4 days and he is doing great and the dogs are coping ok. Bella doesn't care for him and well Rora thinks its her baby! The next post is going to be full of pics of my lil man! ENJOY

1 comment:

Howells Fam said...

I know what you mean about that love that you just don't really understand until you see that little face in your arms... I still can't believe how much I can possibly love Carlee!