Monday, June 8, 2009

Sorry its been so long!

Sorry its been awhile its been a lil crazy around here lol. he ended up getting jaundic really bad and we end up in peds for a day and half. but he got over that thank goodness!:) He then got cirrumsized, poor guy isn't winning for anythang. But he is doing good now. Hes cord fell off and so did the plastic thing on his penis.So after having a rough start to life he is doing great gaining wieght and he loves to eat! Oh did I mention hes a mommys boy already! sumtimes all he wants is me! which is nice for me cuz i love to snuggle. Anyways I will be posting some pics real soon but now im off to feed him again lol. talk to ya'll later

1 comment:

Howells Fam said...

I'm glad to hear everything is going well. I wish Carlee wanted to snuggle sometimes...Enjoy that stage, because they grow out of it too fast!